The Management of Quality and its Control by Charles S. Tapiero book is divided into 3 sections.
The first section introduces the basic concepts, definitions and the management of total quality.
The second section is orientated towards techniques and the third section which concludes with covering application areas of particular importance in the field of Quality Management.
Table of Contents:
1. The concept and the definition of quality
2. Total Quality Management Additional references
3. The tools of quality control and its management
4. Decision theory and the management of quality
5. Inspection and acceptance sampling
6. Control charts
7. Experimental and robust design
8. Strategic issues, producer-supplier relationships and the economies of quality
9. The control of quality in a temporal settings